Real-time operating systems - RTOS were developed long ago in order to facilitate the implementation of multi-core CPU processors running real-time applications on the PC, and without the need for dedicated DSP processors. The technology is based on the allocation of part of the available cores RTOS operating system, in parallel to the kind of conventional -Windows exploits the other cores of the CPU. The inherent connectivity between systems components enables the transfer of information for debug and a graphical representation of the results obtained. RTOS software underlying C-based operating system and includes specific language components that allow the operating in real time.
RTOS systems currently serve a wide range of applications in the fields of robotics, medicine and configured applications in the field of control radar systems. The proposed project combines a number of disciplines in the fields of digital signal processing, computerized operation of test equipment and RTOS
▪ learning the jitter distortion of high speed digital systems
▪ writing in matlab a basic synthesizer if digital signal and integration of PSK with jitter interference in varying levels, for example: Random Jitter disorders and cycles.
▪ The decoding software writing and statistical analysis of the interference signals identifying and presenting various jitter- (Embedded Matlab)
▪ The conversion to C decoding software while implementing automated conversion tool from Matlab (or (Simulink to C. These tools are now an integral part of the work environment .Matlab / Simulink
▪ The decoding software integration within the environment INtime RTOS software using standard development environment Microsoft Visual Basic and transfer analysis results display in windows
▪ The implementation of laboratory experiments using dedicated test equipment of the high speed digital systems laboratory. The trial will include computerized operation (based on existing software) of the signal generator, analysts by advanced digital oscilloscope and transferring them to the host computer in real time by utilizing one of the core -CPU and the system using INtime RTOS
▪ Study of INtime RTOS operating system and its advantages, integration with Windows and ways of writing software in its environment.
▪ writing applications, jitter synthesis and analysis in Matlab / Simulink. learning techniques for automatic code conversion to C / C ++
▪ Lerning the relevant test equpment in the laboratory, and how to manualy and automaticly it.
Prerequisites (required): Knowledge of C programming techniques in Visual Studio environment, Matlab programming Basic course “Mbls”
Scope: semester, an option to expand co-Smstrili
Supervisor: Byrne father, 054-4832713 Biranavi@gmail.com